[ubuntu-us-ut] ext4 (was ext3 or XFS)

BJ Cardon bj.cardon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:08:31 GMT 2008

This page: http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/4468/ posted to just a few
days ago seems to suggest that it is not. Looks like people think ext4
is as ready as KDE4 (which makes no sense considering it was released
before Feisty, near the end of 2006 (!)).

I guess you're saying though that it should be in Ubuntu 8.10? If so,
that's nice enough for me. I'd like to try ext4 but the sad reality is I
probably wouldn't have any time to mess with it until then anyway ;)

BJ