[ubuntu-us-ut] Sept 12 Meeting

Aaron Toponce atoponce at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 6 21:08:06 GMT 2008

I guess I'm presenting this Saturday.  There were some requests for us
to get back to the basics on presentations, so I'll be presenting on the
crux of Linux/UNIX- the shell.

I'll be covering shell basics, such as input/output redirection,
environment variables, variable expansion, aliases, and other things.
At the end of the presentation, I'll have a lab for each of us to
complete.  So, if you have a laptop, you're encouraged to bring it.  If
you don't have a laptop to bring, we'll pair you up with someone else,
or you can take it home and work on it.

At any event, hope to see you all there.
--
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign