[ubuntu-us-ut] Upcoming Meetings

Barry McCormick bmac2 at maildragon.com
Mon Feb 25 19:37:53 GMT 2008

I am new to the group, just recently found the mailing list.  I work on
an open source project called linuxmce that is based on kubuntu, and
also is based on the Pluto at home code, which they gave to us as open source.

I will volunteer to give a presentation on the project at either the
next meeting, or the one after.  I have most of the presentation stuff
going together because our guys going to LinuxTag in Europe need the
stuff.  Anyone interested in it?

A little about me,  BS and MS in Engineering, and one of the original
members of the New Orleans Linux Users Group (NOLUG).  I have taught
computers at several local colleges, and spent years as a network
engineer.

http://www.scottharney.com/tcp-ip-class/index.html

There is a link to one of the classes I gave at NOLUG many years ago on
networking.

If you want a preview of the project and what I will talk about, go to
linuxmce.org and watch the google video.

Barry McCormick
bmac2 at maildragon.com