[ubuntu-us-ut] Leadership Change

Tristan Rhodes tristan.rhodes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 02:22:35 GMT 2008

One more email to thank Christer for his great work in creating the
Ubuntu Utah Loco team.  I think we were the second US state Loco team,
along with Colorado.  (I might be wrong on that).

I remember an early Ubuntu meeting with only 3 people, but with enough
pizza to feed 12 people!  :)

Tristan Rhodes