[ubuntu-us-ut] Oct Meeting Idea- Install fest

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 20:33:01 BST 2008

Seeing as though Ubuntu 8.10 is scheduled to be released in October,
rather than a release party, what does everyone think of an install
fest?  It would be completely and totally dedicated to getting Ubuntu
installed on your computer.  I could have a local Ubuntu mirror setup
for fast net access.  Further, we could also hack on various
installation methods- netinst, hdmedia, http://, ftp://, nfs://, etc.

Thoughts?  Comments?  Ideas?  Rude remarks?

--
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign