[ubuntu-us-ut] Release Party Flyers

Trevor Sharpe tsharpe at xmission.com
Tue Apr 8 03:05:21 BST 2008

Mike Basinger wrote:
> I created a flyer for the Ubuntu 8.04/Fedora 9 release party.
>
> http://www.mikesplanet.net/files/ufrp.pdf
> http://www.mikesplanet.net/files/ufrp.svg
>
> Any comments?
> Mike

Mike,

I sent a copy of the flyer to Macnewbold owner of Code Greene, he said
he is going to hang it in his front window. We also agreed that sending
a copy of the flyer to Emily Higbee, in marketing over at XMission, so
she can pass the word along.

Brad over at XMission offer to turn the pipe to 100 Mbps, for the
evening. I will message him tomorrow to see if he was serious.

--
Trevor Sharpe
E-Mail:		tsharpe at xmission.com
Jabber:		tsharpe at gmail.com