[ubuntu-us-ut] macbook partitions

jtaber jtaber at johntaber.net
Wed Oct 24 05:52:38 BST 2007

I'm ready to upgrade my macbook from Feisty to Gutsy - I usually do a
clean install, so now's the time to do any big changes.

I'm currently dual booting and since bootcamp only allows 2 partitions,
I don't have a separate /home  partition  on my linux partition which
stinks since I can't do a clean upgrade or in case something goes wrong.
a) I've read that we don't even need bootcamp - if you're not using it,
how's it done ?
b) Can there be 3 partitions ? (I guess there can be since some triple
boot).