[ubuntu-us-ut] Is ibot (aka jbot, infobot and many others) a girl?

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:57:08 BST 2007

I'm under the impression that I either missed something, or that most
people understand that the blootbot maintained by Tim Riker is, at
least in our channels (#utah, #utos, #ubuntu-utah, #uphpu, etc),
indeed *is* a girl.

I got this impression from several macros and other things.  The
question I'm asking here isn't the gender of our little blootbot.  But
rather, what's the history and how did it come to be that I, and
others I've talked with, think that ibot,jbot,infobot is a female?

Just an interesting thought that crossed my mind this morning.  Maybe
I'm off my rocker, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Cheers,

Clint