[ubuntu-us-ut] Ubuntu Case Badges

staff-gmail john.staff2222 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:33:35 BST 2007

Jared Bernard wrote:

> On 10/10/07, *Mike Basinger* <mike.basinger at gmail.com
> <mailto:mike.basinger at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     The University of Utah Union has food and wifi, and limited power,
>     also
>     Paradise Cafes in Sugarhouse and on 4th Street both have free wifi
>     and food.
>

> I'm all for Paradise Cafe. I love their sandwiches and their chocolate
> chip Cookies rock!
>
> "mmmmmmm.......Forbidden Chocolate Chip Ubuntu" ~drool~
>
> Jared

If you had the release party at the Student Union, you could have a
banner or some such and maybe attract a lot of students !! - that would
be really fun.  Could maybe have a sponsor or chip-in and have some free
food around (as long as we buy it from there, I don't think there is any
problem).  Also by having it at the Union, avoid the whole "group
meeting" thing in trying to get space.