[ubuntu-us-ut] Ubuntu-Utah Logo

jtaber jtaber at johntaber.net
Wed Nov 14 16:10:43 GMT 2007

Since you have the svg file - all you need to do is open it with
Inkscape and then you can click on any element and rotate, change
colors, resize, drag around etc.   Actually you can even do it with a
text editorm even VIM, (the beauty of open standard xml).  Try it out,
it's pretty easy - I'll help with any questions.  Then  I would suggest
posting the 5-10 most popular ones and letting every vote on favorite.

>>> http://www.larkinmortuary.com/will/ubuntu_utah_logo_1.svg
>>> http://www.larkinmortuary.com/will/ubuntu_utah_logo_2.png