[ubuntu-us-ut] Turning off network manager

Jason Edwards jtanium at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:06:48 BST 2007

Good question, I was trying to figure this out the other day...

Last time I did this, in the GNOME Network Settings you could create a
profile where all the connections are off.  But in Feisty (at least),
you have to enter wireless network info to get it out of "roaming
mode", and I can't see how to turn off the "wireless connection."

Jason