Ubuntu-Utah IRC Meets

Adam Olsen arolsen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:05:53 GMT 2007

I personally would like to see at least the IRC meetings on a different
day.  I've only been to one regular meeting, just because Saturday isn't the
best day for me.

To be honest, something like Wednesday at 11:00AM (or any other day for that
matter) would work much better.  I could attend the meeting on my
lunchbreak.  I realize that this probably won't work for most people, but I
thought I'd at least suggest it.

Adam