Ubuntu-Utah IRC Meets

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:03:09 GMT 2007

Adam- you forgot to Cc: ubuntu-utah. :)

I am fine with weekday IRC meets.  I am on IRC at work, and my boss
doesn't seem to mind.  Or, even weekday evenings could work too.
- --
|Aaron Toponce               _  Join the ASCII Ribbon Campaign |
|OALUG President            ( ) http://www.asciiribbon.org     |
|http://www.aarontoponce.org X  Against HTML e-mail            |
|http://www.oalug.com       / \ Against proprietary attachments|

Adam Olsen wrote:
> I personally would like to see at least the IRC meetings on a different
> day.  I've only been to one regular meeting, just because Saturday isn't
> the best day for me.
>
> To be honest, something like Wednesday at 11:00AM (or any other day for
> that matter) would work much better.  I could attend the meeting on my
> lunchbreak.  I realize that this probably won't work for most people,
> but I thought I'd at least suggest it.
>
> Adam
>
> On 1/16/07, *Aaron Toponce* <aaron.toponce at gmail.com
> <mailto:aaron.toponce at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Christer and I have been throwing around an idea, and we want to run
> it past the group.
>
> Seeing as though we are becoming a fairly active, and successful
> group, we are looking at taking the group to the next level.  Part
> of that level involves holding monthly IRC meetings on top on the
> physical monthly meet that we are already having.
>
> How does the last Saturday of every month sound?  For a time, we're
> thinking keeping it the same time as we have for our physical meets
> on the 2nd Saturday: 3 or 4pm.
>
> What does everyone think?  This means, that our next meeting would
> be on the 27th of this month.
>
> Thanks,

- --
ubuntu-utah mailing list