Community Council Nomination

Mike Basinger mike.basinger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 21:53:59 GMT 2007

All Ubuntu Member get a vote. Here are more details.

   -

   The following people are nominated for positions on the community
   council. Voting starts on Monday, Feb 19 (if no technical issues delay this)
   and 3 out of these 5 people will join the community council. Colin Watson
   will step down from the council, making the number of council members six.
   -

      Daniel Holbach
      -

      Matthew East