[ubuntu-us-ut] MP3 player advice

William Smith undertakingyou at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 05:14:12 GMT 2007

Daniel,

I have been super pleased with my Creative Zen.  Plays all kinds of
files, including movies, and has a built in FM tuner. (Sorry no AM).
Depending on the model you can get them on a conservative budget.  I
bought on for my wife for about that range, and bought a bigger one for
myself for what I thought was a very bargain price.
Cheers,

Will--