[ubuntu-us-ut] Dec 8th Ubuntu Utah Meeting

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 2 20:06:29 GMT 2007

Team - I wanted to get the meeting announcement out today.  This
upcoming Saturday (Dec 8th) we'll be having our final meeting of the
year.  I think it would be nice to finally get the
ssh/encryption/tunneling presentation out of the way that we've been
putting off since October.

I'll present on ssh, tunneling and basic network encryption
6:00pm - 8:30pm + general chit-chat

University of Utah
50 Central Campus Drive
Room 2555
Salt Lake City, UT
MAP - http://tinyurl.com/2k8px2

Basically, if you look at the sattelite view of the Google map you'll
see a parking lot to the north of the building.  Park any place in
there (Omar, can you verify its all public parking?).  Walk down to
the building on the south there and find room 2555.  Hopefully we
don't have as much trouble finding it as we did last time and we can
start on time.

I'll try to keep the presentation to just one hour so we can also
dedicate some time to general chat, tech support, etc.  If anyone has
any questions please let me know.  This event is also listed on our
team Calendar, via google calendar available here:
XML - http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/f2qu3oi4ej39uhsthf8r1a1se8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
iCAL - http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/f2qu3oi4ej39uhsthf8r1a1se8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Christer