[ubuntu-us-ut] Open Source Achievement Awards

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 1 19:19:36 BST 2007

This was posted earlier on the Utah Open Source Planet via the Utah Open
Source Conference.  I wanted to forward this on and let anyone make
nominations for people they think have done good work for the Open
Source movement in Utah recently.  Details below.

-----

Utah Open Source is a non-profit interested in the growth of open source
and free software in our community. The Utah Open Source motto, ‘by, for
and about Utah’, is focused on helping business and community members
succeed while using free and open source technology.

Because of the great community we have, Utah Open Source wants to honor
those in the open source community who’ve made a difference this year.
Whether it be a community growth, development, business applications (or
anything else you can think of). Submit them to us, we want to hear what
the community thinks.

Submissions can be sent to: awards at utos.org

Utah Open Source is dedicated to improving the community. Recognizing
excellence in our community is just one way that Utah Open Source is
giving back.

Come and see the other ways Utah Open Source is giving back at the Utah
Open Source Conference 2007. You can see if your vote helped propel
someone to stardom in our community!

The award ceremony will be held on Thursday, September 6, 2007 between
the keynotes by Matt Asay and Bruce Perens.

-----

Christer