Team Release Party

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 21 23:09:05 BST 2007

There seems to have been a bit of confusion concerning some of the
meeting details for today.  I hope this can clarify some of those.

Meeting will be held at the Orbit Cafe, on 200S 540W in SLC.  It is
really easy to find but watch out for some construction on 200S at and
near the cafe.  We'll be meeting in the separated room straight in
from the door (we'll try to have a few small signs).

We are planning on going from ~6:00pm - 9:00pm.  You're welcome to
order food, drinks, etc and bring some of your family if you'd like.

We'll be showcasing some of the new features in Feisty, helping others
install or upgrade and generally having a good time.  With a new
release it is time to celebrate!

I hope to see everyone there tonite.

--
Christer Edwards