Ubuntu Surveys for Software Freedom Day

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 22:56:46 BST 2006

Team,

I was recently sent a few specialized surveys from the central Ubuntu
Teams contacts that I've been asked to distribute to local team members.

Included below are links to documents including short surveys for
"potential users", "current users" and "former users".  The Ubuntu
group, in partnership with many FOSS projects, are looking for as much
feedback as possible in order to help improve Ubuntu and FOSS in the
future.

http://surveys.geekosophical.net/potential-users.odt - potential users
http://surveys.geekosophical.net/current-users.odt - current users
http://surveys.geekosophical.net/previous-users.odt - former users

Also available is a short letter to outline the importance of the survey
if you need a little more to offer your contacts.

http://surveys.geekosophical.net/letter-to-surveyors.odt

I would very much appreciate if each of you could take a few minutes to
complete the appropriate survey & return the file to me ("Save As" at
the link, complete & return as attachment).  Also, please forward the
appropriate link to anyone else you feel would be able to offer helpful
feedback.  If anyone is able to get feedback from personal contacts
outside of this list please have that person return the file to you or
to me directly.  I need to compile the results & return them to Ubuntu
central by Oct 16.

Thank you

--
Christer Edwards