[Fwd: Planning for Ubuntu 7.04 - the "Feisty Fawn"]

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:39:13 BST 2006

Bummer!!!  I was hoping the naming scheme would go in a pattern as
follows:

    * Warty Warthog
    * Hoary Hedgehog
    * Breezy Bagder
          o Dapper Drake LTS
    * Edgy Eft
    * (another lizard name)
    * (another lizard name)
          o (another duck name) LTS
    * (pattern 3)
    * (pattern 3)
    * (pattern 3)
          o (another duck name) LTS

See where I'm going with this?  That would be cool.  But I guess this
*is* Mark's baby, so name it as he will, but I think that still
would've been cool nonetheless.

I guess, rather, I'll have to look forward to Bambi instead.  :S

Aaron Toponce - http://www.pthree.org
OALUG President - http://www.oalug.com
Ubuntu-Utah Member - http://www.ubuntu-utah.org
Ubuntu Advocate - http://www.ubuntu.com