Meeting Wiki Update

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 12 09:26:21 GMT 2006

I just spent some time updating and organizing the Ubuntu Utah Meeting
Wiki found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtahTeam/Meetings.  It now
outlines the location, dates and times of each meeting as well as
includes links to previous meetings and notes.

Each previous date is now outlined as well as a page containing the
attendants, times and notes for the meeting.  If you would like to
expound on the current meeting notes please see the links below.

tristanbob - if you'd like to expand the notes for your presentation you
can find my notes/minutes at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtahTeam/Meetings/2006Nov11

atoponce - if you still have your notes can you please update the page
for your presentation found at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtahTeam/Meetings/2006Aug12 .

herlo - if you still have your notes can you please update the page for
your presentation found at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtahTeam/Meetings/2006Sept9

Thanks again to everyone who was able to make it to the meet today.  I
think it was really successful.  Thanks go to Tristan for a great
presentation on Ubuntu Resources.

I hope to see everyone again next month (Dec 9) for our next meeting.

--

Christer Edwards
Founder, Ubuntu Utah
christer.edwards at ubuntu.com