SLC area guys

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 03:58:45 GMT 2006

I'm trying to coordinate getting some CDs to our friends out in Tooele.
Their president works in the SLC area and my plan was to perhaps be able
to leave some CDs with one of you SLC guys to perhaps meet up with or
drop off some CDs for them.  This would save one of us a shipping cost
to get some CDs out there.

If anyone is willing to help out with this I would sure appreciate it.
I can get the CDs to you this weekend at the meeting and then we can
coordinate the pickup after that with the Tooele crew.

If anyone would like to volunteer please let me know.

Thank you

--

Christer Edwards
Founder, Ubuntu-Utah