ubuntu-utah irc channel

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 22 05:12:22 BST 2006

I wanted to send out a reminder about our team irc channel.  For those
that aren't aware, or may have forgotten, we've got a ubuntu team
channel on irc.freenode.net, #ubuntu-utah.  It's a great place to get
to know the team, get tips on whatever you might be working on, or
just keep up on the latest news.

Logging into irc using gaim is fairly simple.  Basically:
Tools > Accounts > Add
drop-down "IRC", enter a screen name & save/connect.
in the resulting window (NickServ or freenode.net) type "/join
#ubuntu-utah" and you're there.

Everyone is welcome in the channel & we'd love to see more of you in
there.  Stop by, introduce yourself.  See you there!

--
Christer Edwards
* UtahTeam