upcoming events reminder

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 21:36:49 BST 2006

Team

We've got two upcoming events that I'd like to remind everyone about.
Hopefully everyone will be able to make both--they're sure to be fun.

Sat June 10th, 6:00pm - The Pie, SLC - Ubuntu Team
- Pending our reserved room at the SLC Library we'll meet at The Pie
one more time.  This'll give everyone a chance to meet everybody and
share the Dapper love. (questions or directions drop me an email)

Sat June 17th, 5:00pm - Scera Park (600 S State), Orem - InterLUG BBQ
- This is a chance for all the LUGs to get together and put faces to
those names.  Finally meet your favorite contributors (or worst) on
UOSP, have some great food & hang out with fellow geeks!  Fun and
games for all.
- Visit http://uvlug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bbq2006 for details & to
RSVP yourself and  potluck contribution.

Hope to see everyone there!

--
Christer Edwards
http://ubuntu-utah.org