Firefox 19.02 with Ubuntu 12.04 problems

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 26 18:51:00 UTC 2013

I tend to use vimprobable2 (from ppa:serge-hallyn/vimprobable) with
plugins and js disabled by default (ctrl-p and ctrl-s to enable) and
pretty tight apparmor profile (included in the pkg) for most of my
browsing.  (Works great when there's no mouse available too, but so
does pentadactyl)  It certainly has sites that give it problems, and
plenty of people worry about webkit's security in general.

Quoting goodtimetribe at gmail.com (goodtimetribe at gmail.com):