Boot from CD

Dan Healy dfhealy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:00:37 UTC 2013

F12 does not let me choose a boot device.  I have an ASUS X54C-MS91 Laptop
Computer.  It came with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).  I
burned an Ubuntu 12.04 CD in June of last year when I got this computer and
used it to create my current system.  When I looked at the contents it
looks just like the one I burned today.

Dan  H