Installing Ubuntu

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at canonical.com
Sat May 12 16:15:47 UTC 2012

Hi Esteban,
   Which computer do you have?    My suspicion is that you've got to use
some proprietary drivers, which involves an extra step to install them.
There are also some known issues that others have been reporting.
    http://askubuntu.com/questions/tagged/12.04+wireless+driver

If you have a Dell,  you pretty much need to plug into a wired
connection,  and follow the instructions in:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/125624/dell-inspiron-1525-upgraded-to-12-04-and-have-lost-wireless-internet-connection
That's what I had to do for my Dell Inspiron, and it got the wireless
working.

Kate