LinkedIn Job offer

Matthew Byers stlsaint at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 3 01:12:00 UTC 2012

First off this is not spam...i verified this email i received within
linkedin myself. I received a job offer within my linkedin account for
a position in austin, tx as a
Senior Information System Analyst/Administrator (Windows, VMware, Unix
and Linux servers) (#108109). You can see full job description here,
[0]. I am unable to take the job as i am enlisted in US Army right now
but the message asked that i pass on the job position to anyone else
who i may think is interested. If you are serious in inquiring i will
forward the email i got about requirements to you but i didn't want to
spam the mailing list. Again the email is legit and i did a bit of
google-fu on the company and they seem legit. [1] I figured anybody in
texas may be interested.

[0] http://kla-tencor-jobs.blogspot.in/2012/05/senior-information-system-analyst.html
[1] http://kla-tencor.com/