Texas Linux Fest booth?

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 21 19:28:38 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I was asked if we needed 2 booths for Texas Linux Fest, one for
Canonical as sponsors and the other for Ubuntu, and figured I'd post
here to check.  FWIW, Canonical will have an Ubuntu themed booth with
free Ubuntu and Ubuntu Server CDs, and we're fine with letting LoCo
folks work the booth.  Is there anyone out there interested in running a
separate Ubuntu or Ubuntu Texas LoCo booth?

-Robbie

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie at ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)