Fwd: [ubuntu-cloud] Intel Canonical webinar, Seven Reasons to Deploy Your Enterprise Cloud on Ubuntu OS

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:01:18 BST 2010

Same here.  Came across the ubuntu-cloud mailing list two days ago.  I
didn't read it until this morning.  If you have an interest in Ubuntu Cloud
stuff, you should join in on that list -
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-cloud   Mostly a mix of
support discussion and cloud-related announcements.