Fwd: [ubuntu-cloud] Intel Canonical webinar, Seven Reasons to Deploy Your Enterprise Cloud on Ubuntu OS

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:47:42 BST 2010

this was soon....me and Dinda JUST talked a few hours ago...after me and
her talked I made those starting e-mails.

so at this time stop replying to the TX team as it is not needed unles
any of them wish it to keep going but from what I understand they are
busy and dont have time...that is why me and Dinda are doing what we are