Texas Team

Daniel VanStone webmaster at catcodesigns.net
Tue Oct 5 13:38:42 BST 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 22:42 -0400, Lee Sharp wrote:
> On 10/04/2010 07:34 PM, Daniel VanStone wrote:
> > Recently the topic to form a state team came again to the table and
> > several others who were following the Dallas Team conversation were
> > asked to continue discussing issues off this list per a request made by
> > a member of the Dallas Team.
> This is the part I still don't get, and too me symbolizes what is wrong
> here.  If you are discussing how to get people more involved, why would
> you want to keep it off the list?  And the response was all about
> Dallas.  I am sorry guys, but Dallas is not Texas.  Texas is Texas.

I agree, just as Carlton said replies were made to him and not the list
so in essence the readability of threads would be lost.

> Anyway, this is just a view from the sidelines.  In my new job I am only
> in Houston 5 days in 15.  I am much more involved in the Pennsylvania
> List, the New Jersey List, and the South African list.  (Not that I can
> spend much time there now, but the SA list is very active and
> informative!)  I am just saying it as I see it.
> 			Lee
We all have our favorites and someday maybe this list and team can
become the same stature as the others you frequent.

Daniel Van`Stone
Doer of Things

Working with Solutions
~ Daily Struggles ~