Texas Team

Lee Sharp leesharp at hal-pc.org
Tue Oct 5 03:42:17 BST 2010

On 10/04/2010 07:34 PM, Daniel VanStone wrote:

> Recently the topic to form a state team came again to the table and
> several others who were following the Dallas Team conversation were
> asked to continue discussing issues off this list per a request made by
> a member of the Dallas Team.

This is the part I still don't get, and too me symbolizes what is wrong
here.  If you are discussing how to get people more involved, why would
you want to keep it off the list?  And the response was all about
Dallas.  I am sorry guys, but Dallas is not Texas.  Texas is Texas.

Anyway, this is just a view from the sidelines.  In my new job I am only
in Houston 5 days in 15.  I am much more involved in the Pennsylvania
List, the New Jersey List, and the South African list.  (Not that I can
spend much time there now, but the SA list is very active and
informative!)  I am just saying it as I see it.