Texas Team

Carlton Hobbs carlton.hobbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 01:32:40 BST 2010

Actually someone did reply, not sure if on a list or directly, because I
deleted the email. (I only save really important emails.)  The person said,
I think, that events would still be communicated here. Yeah, things aren't
organized as well as a benevolent dictatorship, but I'm not a big
participant, so I'm not going to complain.