Texas Linux Fest Booth Helpers

Belinda Lopez belinda.lopez at canonical.com
Tue Mar 30 14:12:57 BST 2010

Greetings all,
  Just a few short weeks away from the inaugural Texas Linux Fest on
April 10.  I added a sign-up table to those who are willing to help
staff the TX Loco Team booth.  Canonical has graciously offered to let
us setup a table in their booth area.  If anyone can quickly design a TX
Loco Team banner, I can have it made using the halfpricebanners.com
service.  I figure just the Ubuntu logo (new one) and the words Texas
Loco Team would be enough.  But if someone wants to redo the TX team
logo with the new Ubuntu icon, that would be great too.

Brandon,
  I see you are planning to do demos on your laptop.  I can lend the
booth my netbook running UNE as well.  I'm sure I can help cover some
booth times but am trying to see what the speaker schedule looks like.
I'll also help with setup and cleanup.  Oh and I'll buy lunches for
anyone volunteering to cover a shift at the booth.  See the wiki for
more info:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TexasTeam/ToolBox/Updates/2010-04-10

Robbie,
  what do we need to do to coordinate with the Canonical team?

thanks all!

Belinda

Training Project Manager
Canonical