Payment for Booth and Banner for Texas Team

Daniel Stone webmaster at catcodesigns.net
Sun Mar 21 17:28:12 GMT 2010

That does sum up a LoCo fairly well.

So is there a State Banner?

I would not think that people attending would care much to the technical
part (my opinion) when it came to a booth for a LoCo(LUG)
Technical aspects of ubuntu will probably be topics discussed by
Canonical Booth as Robbie had discussed.

A Texas Team booth will just show the Linux community
1. We are a LoCo (even though we cover some serious ground)
2. We are organized (booth,banner, props)

We don't need to over think or over complicate this. We just need to
show support and preparedness

So the question is where do people donate?
Who can get a deal on a banner if there isn't one?

I agree with Brandon
"Let's get the ball rolling"

Cordially,
Daniel Stone