Texas Linux Fest April 10, 2010

Robbie Williamson robbie.williamson at canonical.com
Sun Mar 21 00:48:34 GMT 2010

Hi folks,

Just wanted to mention that Canonical will have a booth at TXL, with a
vertical pop-up banner (see attached), as well as:
  * Ubuntu Desktop CDs - 300
  * Ubuntu Server CDs - 100
  * Kubuntu CDs - 100
  * Ubuntu pens - 250
  * Mixed Ubuntu sticker sheets -  500
  * Black Circle Of Friends pin badges - 300
We are more than willing...actually prefer, community people to stop by
and even work the booth (if you want).  However, if you wish to have a
separate Ubuntu Texas Team booth...we won't stop you! :)

Robbie Williamson                                      robbie at canonical.com
Canonical, Ltd.                                   robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)