Texas Team formation

Jacob Isreal jisreal at jacobisreal.com
Sat Jun 19 22:09:03 BST 2010

Yeah. I tried to ask some questions and was responded to with some
sentiments that there was already a Texas team and it was well-organized.
I offered to be the lead or organizer and someone told me they were the
lead.  Now I see this message.  Can someone get it together and either tell
me what to do? Or, can someone join with me and be co-lead?

Jacob

On Jun 19, 2010 11:54 AM, "Daniel VanStone" <webmaster at catcodesigns.net>