Please Join the wave-Google Wave Implimentation

Daniel VanStone webmaster at catcodesigns.net
Mon Jul 5 15:55:07 BST 2010

Dear Texas,

Most of us have multiple accounts on the internet. This makes
communication within our team an extra effort to maintain constant
contact.

There is a tool that we can use to overcome this barrier.

There was discussion on wave technology last year but nothing happened.

I would like to reopen the discussion and here is a link to the wave
also.
http://dailystruggles.org/events-texas/

or you can embed the conversation into a page you frequent

src="http://www.google.com/jsapi"></script><script
type="text/javascript"> google.load("wave", "1");
google.setOnLoadCallback(function() { new google.wave.WavePanel({target:
document.getElementById("waveframe")}).loadWave("googlewave.com!w
+xqUYw0a8A");}); </script>

Its very simple

Cordially,

Daniel Stone