Setting change for Reply-to

Brandon Tomlinson thebwt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:55:30 GMT 2010

It's been annoying me for a while, and I'm curious if anyone else has the
same feeling. When replying to messages form this list, if we do a standard
reply the message goes to the original sender. If we reply to all, we Cc the
list and mail the sender (who is obviously on the list).

Maybe I am spoiled by Google groups? I have found the setting in the list to
alter this functionality (changing the reply-to to the mailing list).

How do you guys feel about this? I'm not an email savant by any means, so
maybe I misunderstand fundamental email etiquette, (I've only recently come
to understand 'top posting' vs 'bottom posting').