Fwd: Ubuntu Global Jam - 26 March - 28 March 2010

Brandon Tomlinson thebwt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:16:41 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: Ubuntu Global Jam - 26 March - 28 March 2010
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts"
<loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>

Am Freitag, den 12.02.2010, 11:00 -0500 schrieb Chris Johnston:
> How do we run a Jam?
>
> If you have never run a Global Jam event before, or if you have, but
> would like some fresh ideas, we have three training sessions scheduled
> between now and the Global Jam event. The training sessions will be
> held by JorgeCastro and will be held in #ubuntu-locoteams on freenode.
> The training sessions will take place on:
>
> 17 February 2010 at 18:00 UTC
> 26 February 2010 at 2100 UTC
> 10 March 2010 at 2100 UTC

Make sure you keep an eye on

       https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam#Training Sessions

becase we will keep scheduling sessions about running Jams generally,
and certain type of jams in particular.

If you want to run a session yourself and share your experience, please
do so and add yourself to the list.

What's most important at this stage is that we all reach out to our
teams, ask them what they'd like to do during the global jam and start
our preparations.

Also... talk to other teams if you have the feeling they are not
planning their global jam participation yet. ;-)

And if you have questions, just ask on this list!

Let's make this all rock together! Have a great day,
 Daniel