something to get started

Daniel VanStone webmaster at catcodesigns.net
Wed Aug 4 17:09:00 BST 2010

Matthew,
There is no vote associated with the thread you meantion
What I seen was someone mentioned having it, then several people wanting
it to be local or nearby. The discussion should be more involved like
what I have simply suggested at the thread
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=9677690&postcount=2
If we do not take any effort to get others involved then it would be
hard not to be a flop.
Just my thoughts
Daniel