Carpools to Texas Linux Fest

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 03:38:53 BST 2010

Yes, this is Adam Miller.
I'm a student at UMHB and I'll be going down to Tx Linux fest at around 4 to
get there at about 7 pm on Saturday. If anyone wants to ride with me, let me
know.
also... will getting there at 7 work? I think that's what time it starts...
i don't remember, it's been a while since i've looked at it.
It says doors open at 8 am. but when will people really be getting there?
and when will they close?