Karmic Koala 9.10 Release Parties

Dustin Kirkland dustin.kirkland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:05:13 BST 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Daniel Roesler <diafygi at gmail.com> wrote:
> This list has been dormant for a while, so I hope people are still
> subscribed. I was wondering if we could have some announcements about
> local Karmic release parties. I know Houston is gearing up for a
> party, and I think Austin is planning on having something at a bar
> called Karma (literally). Are there other local groups planning
> events? We should publish these on the ubuntu's wiki
> (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KarmicReleaseParties) and post meeting info
> here.

Hi Daniel-

Yeah, I am planning a small get-together at Karma in Austin.  It's not
exactly a place I frequent (never been there, actually), but the name
was too good to pass up.  Especially since we did the last release
party at The Jackalope on 6th Street (and maybe the next one at the
Lynx Bar and Grill?).

I'll post the details on the wiki, as well as my blog,
http://blog.dustinkirkland.com.

Cheers,
:-Dustin