Karmic Koala 9.10 Release Parties

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 05:22:58 BST 2009

Howdy all!

This list has been dormant for a while, so I hope people are still
subscribed. I was wondering if we could have some announcements about
local Karmic release parties. I know Houston is gearing up for a
party, and I think Austin is planning on having something at a bar
called Karma (literally). Are there other local groups planning
events? We should publish these on the ubuntu's wiki
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KarmicReleaseParties) and post meeting info
here.

I've been playing around with Karmic beta for a few days, I'm really
excited about this release.

Avast!
Daniel Roesler
diafygi at gmail.com