Organizing Texas

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 10 19:20:13 GMT 2009

First off, just so we're clear - the mods/admins I name in this email
have been granted these things due to volunteering for them and
helping out. Other mods/admins can be added as needed and the choices
don't reflect any preference for any portion of Texas over another!

These also don't reflect any official role as "Team Contact" - as
discussed the "Texas Team" has not decided upon having a formal Team
Contact or Leader at this time (or, indeed, to be a formally organized
team), this is all a matter of getting resources back in the hands of
active volunteers.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 7:29 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> most just use the official ubuntuforums.org forums

There was a lot of discussion in channel about getting a forum set up,
so it's been done:

http://texas.ubuntuforums.org

Currently the mod is Brandon Tomlinson, but as I said more can be
added as needed :)

We also need the #ubuntu-us-tx channel officially reassigned to the
team, so I'll be poking around to see if we can get foundership given
to Jeremy Fluhmann (jfluhmann), so a topic can be changed and Jeremy
can assign admin to others (JJNova, thebwt, etc).

I'll also work on getting the password for this mailing list (unless
the real administrator is around, please speak up!).

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com