Voting and meeting subjects

matthew byers faintstlsaint at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 22:50:39 GMT 2009

I agree it is simple. As travis said if he was unable to attend a meeting
they can simply view logs. So yes Daniel i feel that we should NOT change
around the entire meeting schedule just to cater one individual when it fits
the majority of the team fine the way it is. So it seems that we have found
a simple answer to these issues. IRC for meetings and mailing list for
voting. Now how would voting take place...meaning who would recieve the
votes meaning 'tally' up the votes. If we continue to bash this into the
ground it will never end or we can go to wave just to 'test' then use dimdim
to 'test'  then use another means until everyone has a smile on their face!!
:P

God Bless