Possible State Meeting Solutions

Brandon Tomlinson thebwt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:11:15 GMT 2009

if we need to do some sort of vote, the most efficient way is to open a poll
on the forums and let it sit open for a given period. So at a meeting we
will discuss the topic and that say something like "I am opening a poll that
will be closed in one week, here is the url; go vote." Problem solved.
"Voting" should not the be the focus of our meetings honestly. Any sort of
discussion like that can occur on our mailing lists. The irc meetings should
be a chance for rapid response discussion (in contrast to email which is
variable response).