[UbuntuDallas] Computer build donate

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 22:54:32 UTC 2011

There was a project not all that long ago where computers where donated
to people who needed them with Ubuntu on them. I would like to bring
that project back.

With me bring the project back I would like to top that one computer a
month to two computers a month with me suppling all the parts.

I will an could be able to supply as much as 10+ computers a month
but...not all the time but would like to start off with two systems
every month.

If anyone else wants to jump in and be apart of this project please do.