[UbuntuDallas] February 5th or 6th

Brandon Perry bperry.volatile at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:42:33 UTC 2011

That is superbowl weekend. The only reason that would affect me is
because work has scheduled me all weekend to keep up with the
tourists. I wouldn't be available at all that weekend.

Any open discussions on the build a pc program (was One Computer A
Month, or OCAM) can take place in #ocam on irc.freenode.net. I have
been idling there alone for quite some time heh...

http://volatile-minds.blogspot.com -- blog
http://www.volatileminds.net -- website